Creating a successful sales force requires a good fit with potential and current customers in your target market.
Please respond to the following this week:
1. Describe the target market for your NAB business (see information below).
2. Explain how would you use this information to build a strong sales force to effectively sell your product.
3. Describe the best sales team to sell your product: how should they be, what should they do.
To help you address this week’s discussion:
- You will have two bold headings: Target Market and Sales Force
- Check out Chapter 7: Target Market to learn more.
- You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2, question1.
1. Target market
Examples of target market description: http://www.ccsfmarketing.com/sample-target-market-descriptions.html
You must include the Demographic Description (age and income range, gender, family size, education, occupation, etc.)
You should also mention:
· Geographic Description: area where you would like to serve, density (urban, rural), nature of location (mall, business center, etc.), climate condition.
· Lifestyle Description: where do your customer shop, what they do for leisure, what kind of clothes they were, cars they drive, etc.
· Psychographic Description: socially responsible, trend setter, fun-seeking, etc.
· Purchasing pattern description: how they use the product, how many times they buy, where do they buy the product, how do they pay for it
· Buying Sensitivities Description: What factors are important to the customer before they buy (price, quality, customer service. Packaging, etc.)
· Explain how would you use this information to build a strong sales force to effectively sell your product.
Check out Chapter 7: Target Market – page 103
2. Sales Force
Describe the best sales team to sell your product: how should they be, what should they do. Imagine the ideal salesperson for the job, including his or her personality, experience, energy level, reputation and abilities.
Check out Chapter 10 (page 174) – Your Sales Structure for more information on this.
Additional resources on how to find and sell to your Target market