How organization can improve or facilitate Customer data privacy or data confidentiality across the globe.
There are many services, products, and features available in an organization and they must be addressed and supported to varieties of customers, so it is mandatory to maintain confidentiality and privacy of the data. When organizations focusing on a different set of stakeholders it is important to inform them regarding their personal and professional data. All these components can impact directly customer satisfaction so as a marketing strategy we must satisfy customers by fulfilling their needs and addressing their data safety and security. Marketing strategies must provide confidence to employees by protecting their data and addressing their needs.
How do stakeholders improve their medical conditions by Implementing EHR Electronic Healthcare Records for patient records?
It is important to understand because these days most companies are implementing the latest cyberactivity, Information Technology components, and different electronic applications for their patients or stakeholders. It is important to address business challenges and ensure to consider the right approaches. There are many stakeholders focusing on technical advancement so this kind of approach may improve their business operations and minimize their business threats. EHR Can support organizations to collect the stakeholder data and predict future results and avoid the procedures too. It will be a great innovation for organizations and reduce risk factors for stakeholders and improve safety and improve healthcare facilities.
You will formulate four (4) critical questions from a marketing perspective to help answer what method of value creation would be most appropriate for this organization with a paragraph under each critical question to fully explain how it can help answer how the organization can best create value within its industry. For example, how does interaction with the organization’s key customer segments affect revenue?
Based on your four (4) critical questions, you will propose four (4) marketing strategies that will best help the organization increase the creation of value to its stakeholders. Based on the previously stated critical question, an example of a marketing strategy is, implement a pilot social media promotion personalized for each key customer segment.
In addition, how can the DeVoe Virtual Business Model (VBM) help validate and support your critical questions and marketing strategies? For example, how can virtuous and ethical conduct drive and sustain successful marketing strategies and value creation with an organization’s stakeholders?
- Course textbook: Marketing Strategy: A Decision-Focused Approach, 8th edition.
- Chapter 8: Marketing Strategies of New Market Entries
- Chapter 9: Strategies for Growth Markets
- Chapter 10: Strategies for Mature and Declining Markets
- Chapter11: Marketing Strategies for a Digitally Networked World
- Research questions and research process:
- Lauckner, H., Paterson, M., & Krupa, T. (2012). Using Constructivist Case Study Methodology to Understand Community Development Processes: Proposed Methodological Questions to Guide the Research Process. Qualitative Report, 17. Retrieved from http://0-search.ebscohost.com.oak.indwes.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=eric&AN=EJ974848&site=ehost-live
- Siano, A., Vollero, A., & Palazzo, M. (2011). Exploring the role of online consumer empowerment in reputation building: Research questions and hypotheses. Journal of Brand Management, 19(1), 57-71. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/bm.2011.23
- Virtuous Business
- Examples of 1-page models.
- Thrassou, A., Vrontis, D., Chebbi, H., & Yahiaoui, D. (2012). A Preliminary Strategic Marketing Framework for New Product Development. Journal of Transnational Management, 17(1), 21–44. https://doi.org/10.1080/15475778.2012.650108
- Malhotra, N. K., & Agarwal, J. (2002). A Stakeholder Perspective on Relationship Marketing: Framework and Propositions. Journal of Relationship Marketing, 1(2), 3. https://doi.org/10.1300/J366v01n02pass:[_]02
- File: Marketing Consultant Report Annotated Outline
- Off Campus Library Resources (OCLS)