1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 2 pages
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: Minimum 5 references
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pharmacology
L.P., age 23, is a white woman who graduated from college last year. She began working as an accountant 1 month after graduating. Approximately 2 months ago, she moved into a two-bedroom apartment with another woman who works at the same accounting firm. She states that her roommate recommended that she see a doctor to find out if she has anemia or “some sort of fatigue syndrome.” She states that she has felt “restless” and “on edge” for most of the past 9 months. She becomes easily fatigued and irritable and has difficulty concentrating and falling asleep. She states that sometimes her mind “just goes blank,” and she is worried that her work performance is no longer excellent. She reports that all her life she had good grades in school and was very successful in everything she attempted. Although she has been “a worrier from the day I was born,” now she worries more than she ever has and feels nervous “all the time.” L.P. reports that she has a good relationship with her boyfriend, but they do not get to see each other very often because he is attending graduate school 100 miles away. She reports having a satisfying sexual relationship with him. She denies having any problems with relationships with her parents, roommate, or peers. She denies having any financial worries unless she is fired from her job for poor work performance. She reports that she has always been healthy and has taken good care of herself. The only medication she takes is birth control pills, which she has taken for the past 4 years without any adverse effects.
Diagnosis: Generalized Anxiety Disorder
1. List specific treatment goals for L.P.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. What are the parameters for monitoring the success of the therapy?
4. Describe specific patient monitoring based on the prescribed therapy.
5. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
6. What would be the choice for second-line therapy?
7. What dietary and lifestyle changes should be recommended for this patient?
Part 2: Health Assessment
Adolescent pregnancy is viewed as a high-risk situation because it poses serious health risks for the mother and the baby.
1. Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy.
2. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
3. Research the teen pregnancy rates for the last 10 years for your state (Florida) and community.
a. Has this rate increased or decreased? Discuss possible reasons for an increase or decrease.
Part 3: Health Assessment
1. Describe two external stressors that are unique to adolescents.
2. Discuss what risk-taking behaviors may result from the external stressors and what support or coping mechanism can be introduced. mother and the baby.
Part 4: Health Assessment
Topic: Drug use in adolescents
1. Describe the contemporary issue and explain 3 -4 external stressors are associated with this issue.
2. Outline assessment strategies to screen for this issue and external stressors during an assessment for an adolescent patient.
3. Describe what additional assessment questions you would need to ask and define the ethical parameters regarding what you can and cannot share with the parent or guardian.
4. Discuss support options for adolescents encountering external stressors. Include
a. specific support options for the contemporary issue you presented.
Part 5: Nursing Leadership
1. Discuss how nurse leaders serve as advocates for their employees.
2. Describe how advocacy for employees affects patient care and outcomes.