Week 4 Lab 8: Exercise 5 on page 735 of your text
Due in Week 4 and worth 20 points
Complete the weekly labs based on the following:
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The lab is to be submitted in a single zip file in the online course shell, which must contain all .java files, along with any additional files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files).
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
5. a. Create a program that accepts a series of employee ID numbers, first names and last names from the keyboard and saves the data to a file. Save the program as WriteEmployeeList.java. When you execute the program, be sure to enter multiple records that have the same first name because you will search for repeated first names in part d of this exercise.
b. Write an application that reads the file created by the WriteEmployeeList application and displays the records. Save the file as DisplaySavedEmployeeList.java.
c. Write an application that allows you to enter any ID number and displays the first and last name for the record stored in the employee file with the given ID number. Display an appropriate message if the ID number cannot be found in the input file. Save the file as DisplaySelectedIDNumbers.java.
d. Write an application that allows you to enter any first name and displays all the ID numbers and last names for any redords stored in the employee file with the given first name. Display an appropriate message if the first name cannot be found in the input file. Save the file as DisplaySelectedFirstNames.java.
Should be saved on in file.zip format please.
Each lab assignment will be graded based on the following:
- The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications in the weekly lab. Additionally, you must
- Organize the code for user readability.
- Organize the code for reusability.
- Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
- Organize the code for efficiency.