This week the Final Project is designed to give you an opportunity to analyze a quality improvement program. You will analyze data related to benchmarks and national standards and suggest two goals for initiatives that address any deficiencies/opportunities in quality. Anticipated outcomes will also be identified, and appropriate time frames to re-evaluate data and provide a new analysis will be addressed.
Read the case study Patient Safety at Grand River Hospital & St. Mary’s General Hospital in your Learning Resources. In attachments
Conduct an analysis of the case and write a 10- to 12-page (excluding title page and references) report including:
- Data analysis against benchmarks and national standards
- Observations about where quality improvements are needed
- Goals for initiatives that address those deficiencies/opportunities in quality
- Outcomes that are anticipated in order to accomplish the initiatives
- Appropriate time frames to re-evaluate data and provide a new analysis. Justify your response
Note: Your Project must be written in standard edited English. Be sure to support your work with at least eight high-quality references, including four from peer-reviewed journals. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure that your in-text citations and reference list are correct. This Project will be graded using this rubric: Final Project Rubric (PDF). Your Project should show effective application of triangulation of content and resources in your conclusion and recommendations.
With 20% or lower plagiarism report