- Find 3 to 5 outside sources to use in your Assignment.
- Research victim-focused programs for examples to use when proposing your new program or the implementation of an existing program.
- Find cases, theories, or other research that you could use to support your proposal.
Write a proposal for one of the following to be implemented in your community or in your current criminal justice practice:
- A new victim-focused program
- The implementation of an existing victim-focused program
Your proposal should include the following:
- A rationale for why the program will be effective in your community
- A rationale for how the program will help victims
- A rationale for how the program may also help offenders (if applicable)
- Your positions should be supported by examples and evidence from your references
References MUST come from two of the attached articles:
- Lessons Learned from the Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Services Program
- Victimization of the Homeless: Perceptions, Policies, and Implications for Social Work Practice
- And 2 other references of your choice